[ltk-user] problems with menucheckbutton

cage cage at katamail.com
Sun Jan 16 18:05:16 UTC 2011

On Sun, Jan 16, 2011 at 03:44:01PM +0100, Peter Herth wrote:
> Hi,
>
> it seems indeed as there is something missing with the menucheckbutton
> support. I will have to look into it in the next days, should not take
> too much work to fix.

Thank you  Peter for your  quick reply! I  am looking forward  for the
fix! :)

I am sorry that i can not  help you very much as my knowlege of tcl/tk
is limited to what i have learnt while using ltk! :)

> To answer your second question: yes the ltk repository is
> world-readable, you can find the latest version on
> http://ltk.rplay.net/svn/trunk/ltk/

I have made  a quick check, there are some  interesting news! Is there
any plan/roadmap to make a public release?

Bye.
C.