[ltk-user] [OT] Re: Mysterious breakage

Kenneth Tilton kentilton at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 10:23:28 UTC 2010

On 10/4/2010 10:41 PM, Daniel Herring wrote:

> If I were starting a new GUI toolkit today, I think it would be built on a
> lower, simpler substrate with more possibilities for novel widgets and
> user interactions:  OpenGL/OpenAL and DirectX.

Done. Tcl/Tk/Togl -> OpenGL/OpenAL or Snack/GraphicsMagick/FTGL. If
Cello is still on c-l.net. I know Frank G had started on resuurection of
Cello.

btw, If you want OpenGL you'll want FFI. Lemme know if you need a link
to CFFI.

:)

kt

--
http://www.stuckonalgebra.com
"The best Algebra tutorial program I have seen... in a class by itself."