[ltk-user] Mysterious breakage

Jonathan Johansen framlingham at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 00:47:37 UTC 2010

Hi Yong,

I tried using Ltk a while back (running Phil's Able editor), and immediately
ran into the kind of problem you report.  I found that bringing up a msgbox
as the first thing to do, and dismissing it by pressing Enter (*not *by
clicking) was one way to avoid the hang.  Unfortunately that's all I can
add.  I'm pretty sure there are a few more people that would be very happy
to see this bug get fixed.  I hit it and just stopped trying to do GUI
programming, so if it get's fixed, I'll be very happy, and willing to test
things on my 'eerie' computer.

Regards,
Jon