[ltk-user] Erasing things ..

Greg Bennett gwbennett at sentex.ca
Tue Jan 5 16:58:44 UTC 2010

Good morning and Happy New Year, all.

I have trolled through ltk.lisp in an attempt
to discover how to erase things .. lines, rectangles, ovals ..
drawn by create-line etc..

I was looking for things like erase-line or delete-rectangle, but
could not find anything like this. The closest I came to discovering
this sort of functionality was the destroy facility, which seems to
destroy widgets. In drawing a shape, however, I may do not usually
create it explicitly as a widget with an associated symbol to feed to
destroy;
must I do this under ltk ?

More than likely I have simply missed something (sigh).

Thanks in advance for any help and advice.

Cheers /Greg Bennett