[ltk-user] How can I read data from extension of some tk library?

Pocket poketo7878 at yahoo.co.jp
Fri Dec 24 05:45:33 UTC 2010

 Hello, I love to use Ltk. So I want to write some extension for tk library.
I read Ltk source code. And I learned how to write Ltk extension.
But, I cant find way to read data from *wish*, which returned by some
command sended to *wish*.
I find some function to read value in ltk.lisp (read-data) but this
function isn't exported.
So please tell me how to read data from *wish* in extension library of Ltk.