[ltk-user] Still active...

Peter Herth herth at peter-herth.de
Mon Jun 15 19:34:22 UTC 2009

Hi to all,

I just wanted to give a life sign and some updates with respect to
LTk. First of all,
I have rediscovered my LTk blog at http://ltk-talk.blogspot.com/
If time allows, I will try to put more updates and information about
LTk there. Of course,
this mailing list is supposed the central place for LTk related discussions.

My relative silence comes from the fact that I am more than busy with
my work, but
the good news is, a nice part of it is LTk related. So behind the
scenes, a lot of things
have happened. I hope to be able to explain all news in detail later,
but for those who
want to live on the cutting edge, the subversion repository for LTk
can be found at:
http://ltk.rplay.net/svn/

The trunk is mostly the latest released LTk, the cutting edge lives
currently under
http://ltk.rplay.net/svn/branches/ltk/repl/
It offers a complete renewed communications protocol for LTk and an almost
finished support for the tile widget set (requires Tk 8.5+). I hope to
be able to
merge it onto trunk soon.

Peter