[ltk-user] Problem with Extension

Christoph Senjak christoph.senjak at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 1 23:35:24 UTC 2009

Hello.

Thanks for the fast answer.

> Other than that I don't see an obvious mistake without trying it out
> myself (on travel atm.)

Well, for some reason, now it works. I cant say why. I tried more than
two hours but I couldnt get it work, and now just tried the first time
since that and it worked. Now I cannot even reproduce why it didnt
work earlier. Sorry.

> But have you tried to use the ltk functions for images as make-image
> and image-load?

Ok, I have tried it. It does work when I add the Load-Routine for the
Img-Package. But with image-load, I can not use base64-encoded data,
just can pass filenames. My application loads all data anyway, so I
would like to prevent it from having to use external files in the
resulting binary. Maybe this would be a good feature for ltk, and
shouldnt be too hard to realize, as far as I see (but I dont know it,
I am very new to it).

> Last time I tried, they worked for me. If that all does not help, set
> ltk:*debug-tk* to true and post the output it generates, which should
> allow us to see much better what goes wrong.

Thank you.

Christoph Senjak