[ltk-user] Got LTK to work - second question

Valone, Toren W. TValone at DMV.CA.gov
Wed Jan 23 20:16:16 UTC 2008

I should add, that when I close Emacs, restart it, get into the LTK
environment and load fgs, then the changes show up.

-----Original Message-----
From: ltk-user-bounces at common-lisp.net
[mailto:ltk-user-bounces at common-lisp.net] On Behalf Of Valone, Toren W.
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2008 12:05 PM
To: Talk about Ltk the Lisp Toolkit
Subject: RE: [ltk-user] Got LTK to work - second question

On a Windows XP system, I start Emacs/Slime, then I (compile-file "ltk")
then (load "ltk"), then (in-package :ltk). I open a file I am working
on, in this case fgs.lisp, make a change to it, such as changing the
text in the button to something else, run C-c C-c, it compiles, then I
switch to Slime and try running the new version and it runs the old
version.

(defun fgs()
  (with-ltk ()
   (let* ((f (make-instance 'frame))