[ltk-user] tk window not responding during ltktest evaluation on Windows

Peter Herth herth at peter-herth.de
Mon Jan 21 22:03:48 UTC 2008

Hi,

unfortunately, this is a known problem, but without a known answer. I
am not a windows
user, so I lack the ability to properly debug this - any input on this
is welcome. However,
I have some observational data that might help you a little bit. First
of all, it would be nice,
if you could tell us which hardware the respecting machines run, it
seems to make a difference.
My experience is, that Ltk with clisp seems to run on single-cpu
machines, but fails on all
multi-cpu machines I tried. Ltk with sbcl seems to run on all
machines, but as I said, I did
not do in-depth investigations.

Peter