[ltk-user] newbie questions about listbox

Mirko Vukovic mirko.vukovic at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 02:20:02 UTC 2007

Hi,

I am working my way through some tk examples
(http://www.bin-co.com/tcl/tutorial/widgets4.php) and converting them
to ltk.  I figured that would be a nice way to learn ltk.

I am now stuck with listbox.  Here are the specific questions:

- How do I initialize the list (populate it with items)?
- How do I get the index of the current selection? I am assuming it
may be an argument to the event function, but without initializing the
list, I could not test that hypothesis
- How do I get the list item at the particular index.

As I noted before, I would be happy to post the resulting code in form
of a (newbie) ltk tutorial.

Thank you,

Mirko