[ltk-user] Windows problem again

Hitman _Hitman_ at centrum.cz
Thu Mar 15 16:57:28 UTC 2007

Hi Victor my name is Honza,...
you wrote:
> Try to use ASDF - http://www.cliki.net/asdf.
> Create shortcuts with names ltk.asd.lnk, ltk-mw.asd.lnk,
> ltk-remote.asd.lnk in asdf:*central-registry*.
> Check that tcl/bin is in your PATH environment variable.
> Than in slime-repl do ,load-system RET ltk RET.
> Then (ltk:ltktest).

I'm sorry if I sound like unwise man, but I don't understand what I
could do. I downloaded and unpacked *asdf-install* from
http://www.cliki.net/asdf. When I wrote *(load
"/path/to/load-asdf-install.lisp")* it errs... it returns this:
*PARSE-NAMESTRING: syntax error in filename
"ASDF-INSTALL-LIBRARY:defpackage.lisp" at position 20*. So I downloaded
this *http://cclan.cvs.sourceforge.net/*checkout*/cclan/asdf/asdf.lisp*
and I load it. It works fine, but I don't know, what I could do next. I
don't know how I can *"Create shortcuts with names ltk.asd.lnk,
ltk-mw.asd.lnk, ltk-remote.asd.lnk in asdf:*central-registry*". *And
then... how can I find my *"PATH environment variable"* and finaly what
is exactly *",load-system RET ltk RET".*
I'm sorry again for my questions but I will be grateful for your answer.
Thank you very much.
Best regards. Honza.