[ltk-user] new method listbox-delete

Phil Armitage philip.armitage at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 13:49:08 UTC 2007

On 6/27/07, Peter Herth <herth at peter-herth.de> wrote:

> On the first glance, it looks as if I could use most of your functions.

I've changed DELETE-CURRENT-CHAR  to this which I think is more general:

(defmethod delete-chars ((txt text) &optional (num 1))
  (format-wish "~a delete \"insert -~a chars\" \"insert\""
(widget-path txt) num))

Also I think TAGS-CONFIGURE is disastrous and shouldn't have been
included! I'm sure the current Ltk method allows you to set multiple
attributes for a tag but I couldn't work out how to do it (maybe just
a small example in the docs would suffice). If not, then something
that takes a list of attributes would work.

(I have a tendency to just code what I need as I need it which is of
course not the way to write a consistent API!)

Phil

--
Phil Armitage
http://phil.nullable.eu/