[ltk-user] writing a compound widget

Will Larson lethain at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 17:43:00 UTC 2007

Several months ago I attempted something similar and created a
"fully" functional note taking program with a text-editing pane built
up with compound components from the basic TK components.

You can grab a copy of the source at
http://www.willarson.com/code/DulyNoted.zip

The code is not well documented at all (it was a pet project), but
the Ltk-TextEditor.lisp file should be exactly what you need. Feel
free to do anything you want with the code.

Will