[ltk-user] ltk compile error clisp

Scott Brown doolagarl2002 at yahoo.com.au
Tue Jan 30 14:04:56 UTC 2007

I have tried disabling some of the processes in the task manager, but I  haven't had any luck so far. Is there a specific program or type of  program which has been found to cause problems with LTK on Windows?

  Scott

Peter Herth <herth at peter-herth.de> wrote:  It looks as if you are running windows. Unfortunately, there have been
several reports like yours from windows users who run LTK. But I have
never been able to reproduce this behaviour (I do not have a windows
box but whenever I ran LTK on a windows machine it worked for me).
>From what other users reported, your problem can come from a program
running in the background, like a tray program. Try to disable all of
those to find out which one may be the culprit. If you find it, please
tell the list, so we can create an issue list.

Peter
ltk-user site list
ltk-user at common-lisp.net