[ltk-user] text widget, tk8.5

Jan Rychter jan at rychter.com
Sun Sep 17 08:46:56 UTC 2006

I've just started playing with ltk -- it's nice!

I have two questions. One -- it seems that support for text widget
commands is very limited. Will anyone be working on that? (as an
example, there is no "tag add", "tag delete", "tag remove", "tag lower",
etc.).

Two -- is tk8.5 support planned? I'm afraid I'll have to use 8.5 because
of a much better text widget (cursor keys finally work as expected). I
tried just running things with wish8.5, but there are errors.

--J.