[ltk-user] ltk examples

Bernhard Graf bgraf at adartis.de
Thu Nov 23 10:17:27 UTC 2006

Hi Peter,

thank you for your answer. Now that you point me into the right
direction, I am able to see ... :-)

3.11 Generic functions
The following generic functions are defined on widgets:
(value widget) Reads/sets the value of the widget. Applicable for:
check-button,
radio-button, menucheckbutton, menuradiobutton, scale.
(text widget) Reads/sets the text of the widget. Depending on the wid-
get, this can be text displayed on the widget (button) or contained as
data (entry). Applicable for button, check-button, entry, label,
labelframe, spinbox, text.

I actually must have overseen this paragraph.  I always searched for
this info where the functions were documented.

Now I can proceed.

Thanks a lot,
Bernhard