[ltk-user] ltk examples

Bernhard Graf bgraf at adartis.de
Fri Nov 17 16:19:37 UTC 2006

Hi everybody,

I am quite new to LISP and found ltk as an ideal graphical UI for my
LISP tests.
What I am missing are more examples for the ltk functions. To get
used to ltk, LISP and TK, I am trying to convert the examples found
at http://www.bin-co.com/tcl/tutorial/tk.php to LISP.
Unfortunately, I miss a lot of infos and would be grateful if Peter
Herth or someone else would include small examples of each ltk
function, similar to the TK examples in the tutorial mentioned above,
to the ltk manual.
What I am missing at the moment is e.g. the link between the text
function and the scrollbar function. This seems to be somewhat
different between TK and ltk, or am I wrong ?

Greetings,
Bernhard Graf