[ltk-user] Re: [cells-devel] Celtk/Cells3 Compleat

Thomas F. Burdick tfb at ocf.berkeley.edu
Fri Mar 24 21:56:34 UTC 2006

On 3/24/06, Friedrich Dominicus <frido at q-software-solutions.de> wrote:
> I fetched the tarball today. I did not now how to check out via CVS, I
> guess it's as usual on common lisp .net but I have not idea on the
> proper name for it.
>
> Will try tomorrow.

0.881 and SBCL 0.9.10 should be good together (and Ltk isn't developed
with CVS, but with a subversion repository that's not publicly
available at the moment), and both work quite well with Cells II at
least.  For Celtk, you need to get the CVS version of Celtk, which you
can download from here:

  http://common-lisp.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/Celtk/?root=cells

by clicking on the "download tarball" link at the bottom of the page.