[ltk-user] Celtk/Cells3 Compleat

Ken Tilton kentilton at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 18:38:40 UTC 2006

You can now grab Cells3 and Celtk from the c-l.net Cells repository.

.\Celtk\ltktest-cells-inside.lisp has a load of doc inside it, including
some on just Cells.

Check out load.lisp in either source tree to build and run. (Checking next
that I remembered to commit those, speaking of which, I use neither those
nor ASDF when working, so they often have bugs. Speaking of which...)

Bug reports or request for clarification on the doc exceedingly welcome.

Otherwise, I will be getting to work on a commercial app using both these
(as long as Tk holds up, which looks good so far).

ken