[ltk-user] LispWorks (windows) hanging on ltktest...

Peter Herth herth at peter-herth.de
Sun Mar 5 15:20:55 UTC 2006

Hi Daniel,

I have only limited experience with Windows, but I did use Ltk under
Windows with clisp and it worked without a problem - and I heard of
others using it with Lispworks, so it should work in principle.
However there have also been some reports of problems. It seems that
certain Windows tools, like tray-programs, have a tendency to confuse
Ltk. So check what is running on your machine and perhaps disable all
other programs until you find the culprit. If you find it, please tell
me so I can build a list.

Peter