[ltk-user] Spinbox

Marco Gidde marco.gidde at tiscali.de
Tue Jan 24 22:52:20 UTC 2006

Hi,

the command associated with a SPINBOX irritates me a little bit. When
I give a function via the :COMMAND key in MAKE-INSTANCE it has to be a
function without arguments, which rises the question, how can I get
the value (the VALUE method is not specialized for SPINBOXes). On the
other hand (SETF COMMAND) expects a function of one argument and this
argument is the value I'm looking for (as a string).

Since I don't know anything about a equivalent tcl/tk program I have
to ask: is it a bug, a feature and/or a misconception of me?

Regards,

Marco