[ltk-user] Look and feel: tile

Peter Herth herth at peter-herth.de
Mon Jan 23 15:14:56 UTC 2006

Hi Marco,

On 1/23/06, Marco Gidde <marco.gidde at tiscali.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> this weekend I started playing with LTK and was really impressed, how
> easy to use it is. Thank you for this nice piece of software.

Thanks :)

> But of course I have something to complain about and that's Tk's look
> and feel, which is essentially the only reason I did not try LTK
> earlier. Searching the web I found a few extension packages,
> especially Tile, which look much nicer, and even a message from Peter,
> that there is or will be some support for this in LTK.

Yes, I have experimented with Tile and have some support running (all
the neccesary changes to ltk.lisp are already in the version you
have). Though I would not considered it really to be release-quality,
I will gladly bundle tile.lisp with the next ltk release - which is, I
promise, only a very few days ahead.

Peter