[ltk-user] LTK isn't extensible

Peter Herth p.herth at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 10:00:29 UTC 2004

Actually, your problem has been adressed to a big part with the
upcoming Ltk verstion 0.87, as I *did* add all configuration options
as keyword arguments to most widgets (though not to the canvas widgets
yet). I have not quite got around to make that version "final" but
hope to be able to do that soon. In the meanwhile I can attach my
current development version, so if you want to test it, I could
publish the final version with more confidence that I didn't break
things too badly :)

Peter