[log5-devel] update-active-categories/make-active-category-array bug

Gary King gwking at metabang.com
Sun Mar 1 00:13:38 UTC 2009

Hi Ilya,

The array isn't adjusted, it's actually created new and assigned to
the sender.

I think that the problem may be that update-active-categories was
using a #'>= test rather than a #'> test.

I'm not sure I've got the time to make a complete test case for this
right now (i.e., one that fails with #'>= and passes with #'>) but the
current suite passes with the change.

What do you think?

thanks,