Timezones handling

Attila Lendvai attila at lendvai.name
Sun Dec 6 17:51:19 UTC 2015

> I'm not getting the numbers I expect when I do some time calculations.

local-time has an extensive TODO file that i urge you to read.

unfortunately, in its current state there are some fundamental issues
that can only be fixed with a more extensive refactoring, as described
in the TODO.

but the issue you wrote about looks like a bug, that should be fixable
without extensive changes, but i didn't investigate.

HTH,

--
• attila lendvai
• PGP: 963F 5D5F 45C7 DFCD 0A39