[local-time-devel] Bug: Obtaining the current time on CCL/Windows

Dirk Esser essdir at web.de
Sun Aug 30 14:54:40 UTC 2009

Hello everybody,

I just fetched the current version of the Local-Time library from the
darcs repository, and stumbled across the following problem: when using
CCL (1.3) on Windows, the external symbol "gettimeofday" is not defined,
resulting in a failure of all functions calling "%get-current-time". For
my purposes, I don't need sub-second resolution, so the fallback version
is fine with me right now (so I tweaked the feature conditionals in
"%get-current-time" in order to get it).

Can anyone else confirm this behaviour of the library when using CCL on
Windows?

Regards

Dirk Esser

neither do we.