[local-time-devel] patches

Attila Lendvai attila.lendvai at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 10:10:57 UTC 2008

>  > http://common-lisp.net/project/local-time/manual/
>
>  The texinfo doc looks great.  It looks like it took quite a bit of time --
>  thanks for the effort.

a few hours, it wasn't that bad, most of it was learning texinfo
stuff... but it just reassured me that docs are useless, will be out
of sync and the time spent on them is worth much more when spent on
the code, but i guess i've pushed my opinion enough. i shouldn't try
to change the world... :)

>  I'm willing to bump up the version at this point.  I wanted to ask if you had
>  any thoughts on 1.0 milestones.

i consider version numbers as some kind of psychological message that
has not much to do with the software itself. but in the lights of
this, i'm all in for advertising local-time as _the_ common-lisp
date/time handling library. so that people will grab this instead of
rolling their own. and if something is missing then consider sending
patches.

--
 attila