[local-time-devel] patches

Attila Lendvai attila.lendvai at gmail.com
Sat Mar 1 19:07:52 UTC 2008

>  manual.html is taken from the README file in the project directory.  I guess the
>  README is the canonical documentation.
>
>  It's a lame documentation format, but I'm not sure that a more heavyweight
>  solution is required.  It's not a large library, after all.

i've added a texinfo doc and updated to the current state.

http://common-lisp.net/project/local-time/manual/

--
 attila

ps: what a waste of time it was... i still think that this
documentation is hopelessly useless compared to M-. in slime, fuzzy
completion and some comments in a well-written code with a lot of unit
tests. but anyway, if everybody else wants to read static pdf's
instead, who am i to argue... :)