[lmud-devel] Common Lisp Game Development Community

Kristen Eisenberg kristen.eisenberg at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 6 10:21:59 UTC 2011

Hi Lisp Mud Hackers,

Sorry I dropped off the face of the earth for awhile. I've continued hacking
BMUD when time permits and the project now lives on sourceforge. I'm currently
working on line of sight algorithms, specifically implementing shadowcasting.

However, I'm writing you all to inquire if anyone is interested in a common lisp
game development mailing list (lisp-game-dev@) or usenet group. I randomly ran
into another common lisp game hacker on IRC interested in incorporating common
lisp into Tremulous the GPLed FPS which is something I was looking at a few days
ago.

I'd like to set something up on common-lisp.net rather than one of the mailman
installations I have floating around.

I figure we could converse, share source snippets, get to know one another and
stay in contact.

Kristen Eisenberg
Billige Flüge
Marketing GmbH