[lmud-devel] Re: Lisp MUD development

Joe Corneli holtzermann17 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 17:22:35 UTC 2007

Thanks Heow --

I've been talking with Nick Thomas about his Monster Mountain
codebase, and making a few contributions there.  After kicking
what tires there are, they seem quite solid.  Monster Mountain
is a way to get people interacting with Lisp, but there isn't a
whole lot else there to interact with yet.  I'm currently working
on getting it hooked into a database that would contain code
and other "world objects".

The direction I'm interested in going is outlined here:

http://planetx.cc.vt.edu/AsteroidMeta/MUSN

Monster Mountain is here:

http://code.google.com/p/mmtn/

I'd definitely be interested in hearing about other things going
on in the Lisp MUD world.