No subject

andercor236 at aol.com andercor236 at aol.com
Thu Jun 25 23:01:18 UTC 2015

Can you please contact me regarding a harassing post somebody posted on lisppaste. Post 141861, I'm think was posted by a girl I was talking to's ex boyfriend, the dude was crazy, but it'd be nice if you didn't google search my number and that comes up, I was trying to show an apartment and a prospective tenant told me about it.  There is no truth to the post.  Please contact me at 585 415 3365 if you need verification that this is me requesting the post to be deleted.  Thank you.

Cory Anderson