[Lisppaste-requests] Request to report/remove damaging material

Nathan Eaton nteaton at uwm.edu
Sun Oct 19 10:56:28 UTC 2014

Hi,

About a year or so ago, I was the target of a string of harassment and libel where someone attempted to introduce as much negative (and false) content and accusations about me as possible in order to have such pages indexed on google so that, when people (such as employers) googled my name, they would see this information and refuse me future positions. I have spent the last 15 months trying to clean up these pages, one by one, trying to recover what little respect is left of my name, and while I have gotten a lot of it removed, there is still plenty that remains that I have had trouble getting rid of. In fact, I'm afraid that some of these pages are going to be around permanently and that there's nothing I can do about it. I'm emailing you, sincerely, in hopes that you could help me by removing one such page from your website, linked below:

paste.lisp.org/display/137188<http://paste.lisp.org/display/137188>

It would be such a favor to me if you could help me with this. I have had such an awful time trying to deal with this stuff, and I need every little bit of help I could get. If you have any questions or want more info, you can let me know. I would be happy to provide a license in case you want 'proof' that it's really about me.

Thank you,

Nathan ?

nteaton at uwm.edu