[lisppaste-requests] Request for content removal

Viktor Gamarnik gamarniv at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 04:27:24 UTC 2013

Dear Site Administrator,

I hope I am contacting the correct person, but if not, please let me know
to whom I should write. I am writing to you directly because I could not
find a "Report Abuse" link on the lisppaste website (I've also CC'ed the
other contact email I could located, just to be safe).

The following content:
http://paste.lisp.org/display/134175 <http://pastebin.com/n0KUEdMU>
was posted on the site a few days ago, and then linked to on a public
college forum. It is a series of fabrications posted by someone who has
been continuously stalking both me and a former acquaintance, and for some
reason intent on defaming me and my family. It also refers directly by name
to a family member who is a minor. I have already contacted the forum
administrator to remove the link to this URL, and I am now writing to you
so that you may also be able to remove this content from your site. Please
let me know whether you receive this email, and are able to perform this
action. Your help and understanding in this matter would be very much
appreciated.

Sincerely,
Viktor