[lisppaste-requests] 3 New products

Dan Baluta (Gtdagenda) dan at gtdagenda.com
Wed Jan 19 06:00:26 UTC 2011

Hi Kfogel,

I'm Dan Baluta from Gtdagenda, the web-based GTD productivity app for managing your tasks and projects.

We are expanding our product line with 3 new products: YouProjects, YouTasks and YouChecks. We'd like to have the best personal-productivity-suite on the web, and we think this move fits perfectly with our goal.

All three new products work on the same infrastructure as Gtdagenda, but they are simpler and targeted for SPECIFIC needs.

http://www.YouProjects.com
YouProjects is Project management with collaboration and email integration.

http://www.YouTasks.com
YouTasks is To-dos/Tasks manager.

http://www.YouChecks.com
YouChecks ia manager for your Routines, or things that must be done regularly.

Would you be interested to cover this launch on your blog? If yes and you think these products will benefit your readers, I'd be happy to answer you any questions. Can be contacted at: dan at gtdagenda.com

A quick comparison on all our products can be seen on this page:
http://www.gtdagenda.com/comparison.php

Have a nice day,

Dan Baluta
Gtdagenda.com