[lisppaste-requests] Please add #evergreen to lisppaste

Dan Scott dan at coffeecode.net
Wed Jun 9 17:06:28 UTC 2010

Just to follow up:

#openils-evergreen on Freenode is now a dead channel, and I see that
it is gone from the lisppaste channel list.

However, lisppaste isn't showing up on #evergreen either - I imagine
because of the abuse that happened a few weeks back. We would like
lisppaste to show up again on #evergreen if you're still offering that
service.

Dan