[lisppaste-requests] Support TeX/LaTeX

Leo sdl.web at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 12:07:03 UTC 2010

Hello,

I have been wondering from time to time if lisppaste can support the
TeX/LaTeX colouring. This is about the only language that I miss and
have to use other pastie.

The thing is although I can paste TeX code snippets to lisppaste without
colouring, people who are willing to look at the code will immediately
ask me to paste somewhere else that support colouring.

So it will be very helpful to support the TeX language if it is not too
much trouble. Thank you very much for lisppaste.

With best wishes,

Leo