[lisppaste-requests] Adding a paste.lisp.org robot on #nutyx channel

Olivier DOSSMANN blankoworld at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 13:20:02 UTC 2009

Dir Sir or Madam,

Working for the NuTyX project, which is a french GNU/Linux Distribution, and
helping some people on the channel irc://irc.freenode.net/nutyx, I'm very
insteresting in adding a robot using paste.lisp.org.

It would be easier for us to have those a robot for helping people who
encount problems on our distribution. Just by using the service of
paste.lisp.org, it give us the link directly on the channel. To my mind this
is amazing !

I thanks you a lot for any help you could give to us for having those a
robot on our channel.

Please advise as necessary.

--
Olivier DOSSMANN aka Blankoworld