[lisppaste-requests] pastebin removal request

Tammy A. Wisdom tamara.wisdom at wiztech.biz
Mon Mar 9 17:18:28 UTC 2009

Hi,
I need to find out what needs to be done to get http://paste.lisp.org/display/71719 removed from your pastebin.  That is from a support chatroom that I/we run & there is absolutely no reason that should have been uploaded to your servers.
Please let me know how we need to go about that
Thanks!
--Tammy

Disclaimer:

This e-mail may contain trade secrets or privileged, undisclosed or
otherwise confidential information. If you have received this e-mail
in error, you are hereby notified that any review, copying or
distribution of it is strictly prohibited. Please inform us
immediately and destroy the original transmittal. Thank you for your
cooperation.