[lisppaste-requests] Your Poker forum Site

Mark Jubenville mark.jubenville at neverfold.net
Mon Feb 16 01:53:37 UTC 2009

Hello,
As I was surfing around msn , I discovered your website: http://paste.lisp.org I am trying to add as many informative websites as possible to my site. Which in turn will benefit my  users as well as provide you with relevant traffic to your site.  I have a website that just started but has 1,000 - 1,500 people on it per day who fit the same demographic as your site.

If you follow this link, http://www.neverfold.net?pg=ts4jJ you will see that I put your link on my homepage. Some website owners do not like when other sites link to them so I thought I might ask for your review.

Please get back to me when you have a chance, to let me know if the link I have placed suits your needs. Also if you would like a custom Title for it just send me a email and I will get it updated.

Have a good week,
Mark Jubenville
email: mark.jubenville at neverfold.net
website: http://www.neverfold.net