[lisppaste-requests] Want lisppaste in your channel?

Anoop Atre anoop.atre at mnsu.edu
Mon Aug 24 14:41:40 UTC 2009

Hi we are just starting up a channel for Vufind which is an open source
library catalog front end. We would appreciate it if we could be added
to the list! > http://paste.lisp.org/channels

I am currently the op for the channel and am registered as "moodaepo"
but also change my nick "anoopa" sometimes.

Thanks!

Anoop Atre
IS Developer & Integrator, MnPALS
PH: 507.389.5060
OF: 3022 Memorial Library (Office-ML 3022)
--
"Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens"
 ~ Johann Christoph Friedrich von Schiller