[lisppaste-requests] Query for paste.lisp.org

b.l. blotfaba at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 06:42:00 UTC 2009

Hello,

Some time ago I used your web service (paste.lisp.org) to post a program I
had coded.

At the time I didn't realize that my name was included in the code as part
of the header. Just out of privacy concerns, I would prefer if the paste did
not show up on google when searching my name.

I was seeking to remove it and believe I am contacting the correct
individual - I believe the administrator of the website (
http://paste.lisp.org) would be able to help. I've been directed to this
address to seek assistance. If this is incorrect, could you please direct me
to the correct address through which I can resolve this?

Please let me know if you can help, so that I may provide you with the link.

Sorry to be a nuisance, and thank you for your time.