[lisppaste-requests] Lisppaste in #halyard

Brian Campbell Brian.P.Campbell at Dartmouth.EDU
Thu Mar 13 02:00:24 UTC 2008

Hello! I'm a maintainer of a new open source project, Halyard <http://iml.dartmouth.edu/halyard/
 >, that has recently been released (actually, it's an old project,
but we're finally releasing it publicly and setting it up to be a more
public project). Halyard is a multimedia runtime engine for Windows
(written mostly on top of portably libraries like wxWidgets, so we
hope to have Linux and Mac ports at some point) that uses an extended
PLT Scheme with a SmallTalk style object model as a scripting language.

We have set up the IRC channel #halyard on Freenode, to discuss
development and provide support. We were wondering if we could have a
lisppaste bot on our channel. The default colorizing mode should be
Scheme, or a custom one if you'd let us submit a custom Halyard
colorizer (as there are many customizations we've made to the language).