[lisppaste-requests] Please add my channel ##bsd

William Golden Wilkins wgw at integral-identity.com
Thu Jun 26 05:52:27 UTC 2008

Hi there,

I recently launched a new community for BSD users on Freenode, ##bsd.  We were able to get the defunct #bsd channel redirected to us, and have been averaging 16-20 users.  I'm an ardent fan of Lisp and would be utterly delighted if you could add this channel to your service...I'd assume you place a bot in the channel, and add it to your menus?  Either way, I want paste.lisp.org to be the pasting solution in our channel.

Thank you very much!  Also feel free to drop by if you ever need any help with BSD or just want to chat.

Take care!!

Sincerely,
William Golden Wilkins