[lisppaste-requests] Email business

ggdju at myrice.com ggdju at myrice.com
Wed Aug 13 02:36:00 UTC 2008

Promote your business !

  We offer you e-mail addresses databases for advertisement mailing; we sell databases also carry out mailing and hosting for the advertising projects.
  Email more than 2,500,000+ TARGETED prospects EVERYDAY! That's over 75,000,000+ prospects per month (and growing!). Our Optin email safelists are 100% Optin and 100% legal to use. Your ad will reach only those prospects who have requested to be included in Optin safelists for people interested in new business opportunities, products and services.

Products

World Email Addresses.  Their validity and originality are verified.

America      175  Million Email Address
Europe       156  Million Email Address
Asia         168  Million Email Address
China(PRC)   80   Million Email Address
HongKong     3.25 Million Email Address
TaiWan       2.25 Million Email Address
Japan        27   Million Email Address
Australia    6    Million Email Address
Canada       10   Million Email Address
Russia       38   Million Email Address
England      22   Million Email Address
German       40   Million Email Address
France       38   Million Email Address
India        12   Million Email Address
other Country or Area

Category Name total emails

Apparel, Fashion, Textiles and Leather  4,654,565
Automobile & Transportation             6,547,845
Business Services                       6,366,344
Chemicals                               3,445,565
Computer & Telecommunications           654,655
Construction & Real Estate              3,443,544
Consumer Electronics                    1,333,443
Energy, Minerals & Metals               6,765,683
Environment                             656,533
Food & Agriculture                      1,235,354
Gems & Jewellery                        565,438
Health & Beauty                         804,654
Home Supplies                           323,232
Industrial Supplies                     415,668
Office Supplies                         1,559,892
Packaging & Paper                       5,675,648
Printing & Publishing                   6,563,445
Security & Protection                   5,653,494
Sports & Entertainment                  3,488,455
Toys, Gifts and Handicrafts             2,135,654
・All of Country email address+ email sender express +add url express + etrae express+Ebook

Send Your Ad to Millions

10  million
30  million
50  million
100 million
200 million

Imagine emailing 500,000 recipients and 1 out of every 1000 orders your product, that's 500 new orders!
* We go all-out to make sure our customers are completely satisfied
* If any emails fail to make delivery, we replace them free of charge
* Almost all of our emails are sent to valid email addresses
* No software required, we do all the mailing from our own server
* Don't be fooled in signing up with similar sites offering services that cannot compare to ours

Details Cilck Here  http://www.v334.com

If you can't see website,please email us : web599 at tom.com  Thank you

Remove please email us email599 at sina.com we will remove it at once.Thank you very much.