[lisppaste-requests] the TinyCC channel

Michael Huss michaelhuss at comcast.net
Sun Oct 14 13:56:52 UTC 2007

   I would appreciate it if you could have your lisp paste bot join the
#tcc channel on irc.freenode.org . I wrote a little python script to use
the XML-RPC interface from my terminal... but it only works for channels
that the bot is in. (because any other will generate an "invalid
channel" error without showing me any links) We share some C code
occasionally, mostly for things unlrelated to tcc itself, so the bot
would be well received there.
   Thanks for maintaing a really useful service bot. :-)