[lisppaste-requests] Add #squid channel

Henrik Nordstrom hno at squid-cache.org
Tue Mar 20 21:17:29 UTC 2007

Hi,

found your paste.lisp.org service and it looks cool. If you add our
#squid channel we will start redirecting pastes to your service. Default
paste type should be text/plain as it's mostly for pasting configuration
details or error messages.

#squid on freenode
Squid HTTP Proxy project support channel
http://www.squid-cache.org

Administrative contact: info at squid-cache.org

While I have your ears I'd like to also raise a couple of minor bugs
with the web pages of your service

http://paste.lisp.org/channels

# needs to be encoded as %23 in the ## channels.. (i.e. ##concurrency
etc)..

http://paste.lisp.org/display/XXXXX

The "Context in IRC logs" link is double quoted, resulting in the & in
the query parameters ending up as &

Regards
Henrik