[lisppaste-requests] Representatives needed

luke francis lukefrancis at rediffmail.com
Mon Jan 22 23:37:18 UTC 2007

From: Luke Francis
Chief Executive Officer
Chantex  Limited
London

Our ref: CHG/CW/00112/06

I am Luke Francis, Chief Executive Officer
of Chantex  Limited. We  deal on crude oil, raw materials
and
export to Canada, America, and Europe. Our company is
also
into promotions and entertainments.

We are looking for a reliable commission agent who can
help
us receive payments from customers that our company
supplies
goods to in Canada, America, and Europe as well as
making
Payments through you to us.

Please if you are reliable and interested in been a
commission
agent with our company we will be glad but you have to
be a
honest and trustworthy person.

Note that, as our commission agent, you will receive
some
percentage and motivations on whatever amount that is
paid
by our debtors through you to us.

Be informed that THERE IS NO FINANCIAL OBLIGATION AT
YOUR END
as a commission agent.

Please, to facilitate and proceed if accepted, do send
me
promptly by email the following:
lukefrancis at rediffmail.com

NAME.

MAILING ADDRESS

AGE:

CELL PHONE NUMBER

COMPANY NAME (If any)

OCCUPATION

Thank you for your time as we look forward to working
With you as you send your response back to us.

Luke francis

EMAIL: lukefrancis at rediffmail.com