[lisppaste-requests] Comments on paste.lisp.org

David House dmhouse at gmail.com
Sun Jun 4 16:39:26 UTC 2006

Hi there. Being a #haskeller, I've been using paste.lisp.org for a
while now, and I really quite like it :) But I've got one or two
requests you might want to think about:

Firstly, when annotating a paste, it'd be great if you could have the
original paste already starting in the textbox, so you can edit one or
two things easily. At least give us the original paste on the same
page so we can copy-paste the original.

Also, it'd be nice to be redirected to the paste we've just made once
we hit 'Submit'. Having to click on the URL we're given is jumping
through needless hoops.

Finally, haskell syntax highlighting would be great :)

I'm not a lisper (although I plan to learn it at some point in the
future), so I can't really help you out with the coding. Sorry, but
thanks in advance for any work you do put in. Or feel free to
disregard the suggestions, it's your site! :)

Cheers,

-David House, dmhouse at gmail.com