[lisppaste-requests] Remove a paste?

Lars Rune Nøstdal larsnostdal at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 13:04:14 UTC 2006

Hello,
I'm a regular user of lisppaste and the administrator of a small
channel #programmering at freenode where we very much enjoy the
service of your paste-bot.

I'm wondering if you could help me fix a stupid mistake I've made some
time ago. After recieving a mail from a business-associate of mine, I
pasted it at http://paste.lisp.org/display/8126/ so I could read it
later. I now regret this since it has turned up at google, and I was
wondering if you could remove the paste somehow? I realize that the
paste will stay in googles cache for some time, so I might have to
contact google about this also.

I really hope you can help me with this - sice I really regret posting this.

--
Sincerely,
Lars Rune Nøstdal