[lisp-interface-library-devel] lil

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Sun Sep 29 10:05:34 UTC 2013

1- I merged and pushed drewc's monad contributions to the
lisp-interface-library, since it doesn't break anything.

2- I'd like to use the newfangled asdf-package-system extension
(hopefully to be included two asdf releases from now) to build lil in
a one-package-per-file way.

Which brings me to the question:

3- should I
 a- rename all the packages to use the name lil or prefix lil/ ?
 b- preempt not just one name hierarchy lil/ but also interface/,
pure/, stateful/, etc.?
 c- implement some complex system- and/or package- aliasing and/or
renaming on top to handle names?
 d- other

Be careful what you set your heart on — for it will surely be yours.
        — James Baldwin, "Nobody Knows My Name"